Southern Group Training Trust is seeking to employ a Mechanical Engineering General Engineering apprentice. Vacancies are in Invercargill.
A Mechanical Engineering – General Engineering Apprentice works in a general engineering workshop, and the work may involve:
- fitting and machining
- hydraulics and pneumatics
- marine or rail engineering
The successful candidate will need to:
- have a restricted or full driver’s license
- be a good communicator
- be genuinely interested in learning the skills of the trade
- have NCEA Level 1 and preferably Level 2
This is a Level 4 qualification earning the successful applicant the NZ Certificate in Mechanical Engineering – General Engineering.
If you are interested, applications are available from our office at 55 Gala Street or on our website, at- www.apprenticeships.net.